Join the elites
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Be part of something exciting! Do you want to be at the forefront of the continuously changing world of technology and security?
For our team at Raftech, we’re looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer who is passionate about delivering exceptional quality in automation and security solutions. You will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients and technologies, and will play a critical role in helping protect our customers’ systems against cyber threats along with guiding them in their digital journey.
Your day-to-day activities will include the following:
• Working on customer cloud platform security with Orca Security Platform
• Actively introduce new ways of automating the technical challenges faced by our customers
• Actively analyzing the environment against potential threats/attack vectors
• Jointly working with customer’s team’s new architectures for cloud solutions / security implementations / advanced automations
• Design / maintain and deliver cloud solutions based on customer-tailored requirements
• Worked with the customer on managing his cloud environments
• Proactively present technical solutions to customer-specific challenges
• Prepare monthly security assessments for the customer
• Respond to critical security events within customer environments
• Respond to critical cloud operations alerts within customer environments
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have at least five years of experience in:
• Cloud environments & concepts knowledge ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
• Familiarity with automation tools ( Terraform / Ansible )
• At least one scripting language, like Linux shell scripting.
• Comfortable in using programming languages like Go / Python / Ruby would be nice to have
• DevOps and CI/CD concepts and technology (preferably Github Actions ).
• Kubernetes and related container technologies.
You also bring the following to the table:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Fluent in English
• Certifications such as CKA, AWS , Terraform, or willingness to obtain these certifications.
• Experience with managing stakeholders and navigating complex organizations.
• The ability to motivate others.
• The ability to adapt your communication to different levels of stakeholders.
• A proactive approach in improving solutions and embracing challenges.
• You can create structure and purpose.
• Knowledge and experience in cloud security is desirable.
Some of our perks
- Salary of EUR 65.000 – 75.000 gross per year including 8% vacation allowance.
- 26 vacation days per year with the possibility to purchase up to 10 extra days
- Commuting allowance covers 0.21€ per km
- Training Budget: 5% of annual gross salary (in addition to your base salary)
- WFH allowance: EUR 2 per worked day from home
- Internet allowance: 25 euro per month
- Desk & Chair from employer: employee is owner
- Structural WFH Policy: hybrid model
- Voluntary work: 3 days per year
- MacBook pro laptop
- Pluralsight Learning
- Personal Training Package